This blog post will be a short one, sort of a warm up for getting me back on track.
I have been missing for quite some time now. I am still having a hard time with being more consistent and having my ideas flow clearly and correctly. I have noticed a few bloggers that make monthly goal lists and figured I would try it to see if it can motivate me a bit. Here is my goal list for the rest of August.
- Wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say something positive about myself.
- Be more consistent with my writing, maybe write once a week.
- Keep working out consistently, but also making sure I listen to my body and don’t over work myself. I found that working out makes me more patient and less anxious a while ago and I would like to get back to that state of mind.
- Make healthier eating choices while also remembering that it is okay to eat the things I love IN MODERATION NOT EVERY DAY, EVERY HOUR.
- Keep SEWING, I have been sewing more lately and the satisfaction of completing a project and then wearing it (or seeing someone wearing it) makes you feel so proud and accomplished. I made the dress in the featured photo! Check out my work on Instagram Mssew_itall.
- ENJOY PUERTO RICO! I will be traveling to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks and I want to see as much of the island as I possibly can while I am there. I want to show my children the beautiful land that some of their ancestors came from while also connecting them to nature.
I hope to accomplish the items on this list for the month of August. A lot of it has to do with getting in touch with the person I was back in 2013. I used to workout, sew and enjoy my family and few friends. I am hoping that I can get back on the positive path and mind set I had then, but better of course. It will take a while but August will be the month I start getting back to that.
Share your August goals with me in the comments below! Let’s keep each other on track, email me at email@example.com when you need some motivation!